
Gideon's, Ben's, Emma's, Eliza's, Gabby/Dan's, Emma/Jenn's

Here are the kids all ready to go! Gideon and Ben dressed up as Ben-10 (Gideon is the younger Ben-10 and Ben is Ben-10 Alien Force). Gabby was Little Red Riding Hood (I was
Halloweened out when I got to her costume). Eliza was a
Pegasus/unicorn (her costume was given to us by friends in Rock Springs). Emma was princess Leia from Star Wars. We had fun going to the state museum and
meeting Wyoming historical figures. We also went to Sam's (wasn't great) and trick or treating around our neighborhood here. Dan took the kids to trick or treat at the mall while Gabby took a much needed nap, but it was super crowded.

Here are this year's pumpkins.Back left is Gideon's. We carved it, but he wanted the pieces back in, so we call it the puzzle
pumpkin. Back middle is Ben's. It has a small mouth and ears. Back right is the one Emma and I carved for Activity Days. I thought it looks like an old man. Her leader thought it looked like a Picasso pumpkin. Front left is Emma's. Middle is Eliza's and front middle is Gabby/Dan's. Dan carved Gabby's so the whole front of the face comes off. Emma, Ben and Eliza all carved theirs on their own.
No comments:
Post a Comment