Monday, November 9, 2009

Gabriella is 1!








Gabby celebrated her 1st birthday. She actually opened her presents herself (for the most part). She enjoyed her cake, although she had eaten a full slice of pizza before desert, so she didn't finish it. She seemed to like her clothes and her toys, unfortunately most of the pieces to her Little People set have already disappeared thanks to her older siblings. All well, that's life for number 5.

2 comments:

Samantha said...

I cannot believe she is 1!! How time flys! The house looks great! Can't wait to see it all finished!! Hope you are all doing well!!

Unknown said...

Thank you So much for sending the link again!! The pictures and all of the information has been awesome to see and read. Not finished yet but I am enjoying it all Soooo Much!!!!! I will send the link again to your Dad too, I am sure he will enjoy and be proud!
Love you all and Thank you for all of the prayers and support!
Luv Claudia