Sunday, August 21, 2011
The End has Come!!
Tomorrow is the last day of summer vacation. Tomorrow night we go to Back to School night and the kids start on Tuesday. I am so sad! I hate this time of year where my children leave me. This year is even harder because Gideon will start and it will just be me and Gabby at home. My babies are growing up:( I keep thinking each year will get easier, but t seems to only get harder. I worry about them and what they will do, but they thrive in school. They all do very well. They make friends and they learn how to get along with others. They learn all the things they need to and they learn to be independent from me--it's a good thing, right? Well, I have one more day to enjoy them and hopefully we can have some fun and make some memories on this last day of freedom.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment