Sunday, March 22, 2009

How well do my kids know me?

I saw this post on my sister-in-law's blog and decided to steal it! I just did it with Emma, Ben and Eliza.

1. What is something Mom always says to you?
Emma: I love you.
Ben: Clean up!
Eliza: Clean up!

2. What makes Mom happy?
Emma: Daddy
Ben: When we clean up
Eliza: Cards

3. What makes Mom sad?
Emma: When she is having a bad day
Ben: When we don't clean up
Eliza: When we don't give her cards

4. How does your Mom make you laugh?
Emma: By doing something hilarious
Ben: By tickling
Eliza: By being funny

5. What was your Mom like as a child?
Emma: Happy
Ben: playing
Eliza:

6. How old is your Mom?
Emma: 31
Ben: 31
Eliza: 30

7. How tall is your Mom?
Emma: 5 ft 6 in
Ben: 5 ft
Eliza: I don't know

8. What is her favorite thing to do?
Emma: Play dead
Ben: read
Eliza: be with Daddy

9. What does your Mom do when you're not around?
Emma: Waste money
Ben: Read
Eliza: Be nice to Daddy

10. If your Mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
Emma: Cooking wonderful
Ben: Staying at home
Eliza: for ice cream

11. What is your Mom really good at?
Emma: Sneaking candy
Ben: Feeding Gabriella
Eliza: Buying ice cream

12.What is your Mom not very good at?
Emma: Diving
Ben: Blowing up the house
Eliza: Soccer

13. What does your Mom do for a job?
Emma: Teaching me
Ben: Stays at home and cleans the house
Eliza: Cleaning the toilets

14. What is your Moms favorite kind of food?
Emma: Candy
Ben: Ice cream
Eliza: Chips

15. What makes you proud of your Mom?
Emma: Loving Daddy
Ben: Keeping Gabriella safe from Gideon
Eliza: Cleaning up the house

16. If your Mom were a cartoon character who would she be?
Emma: Ariel
Ben: A beautiful woman
Eliza: Padme

17.What do you and your Mom do together?
Emma: hug each other
Ben: Do a two hour thing (Our "original" name for a parent/child date for 2 hours with a spending limit of $5. We do these every other month.)
Eliza: Play

18. How are you and your Mom the Same?
Emma: We're both beautiful
Ben:We love each other
Eliza: We like each other

19. How are you and your Mom different?
Emma: she has red hair
Ben: I'm not a girl
Eliza: I like ice cream

20. How do you know your Mom loves you?
Emma: she lets me live in the house
Ben: She saved me out of the sun room (it involved walking on the roof when I was 7 months pregnant)
Eliza: She fed me when I was little

WHAT DID I LEARN?????
My kids know I love their Dad and they have no clue about what I do when they are at school.

2 comments:

Samantha said...

Oh my heck that is so funny! I am totally laughing!! I'll have to do that with my kids.

Lisa said...

Oooh, I may have to borrow this. Although, I shudder to think of some of the answers... Thanks for sharing!