Okay Gideon has an obsession with doing the laundry. I try to do a load or two a day so it doesn't pile up and he has taken it upon himself to "help". Last week he got the wet laundry out of our front loader washer and put it in the basket and stuck the next load in. I thought it was cute. A couple of days later when I was doing his laundry, he took out his clothes and put them upstairs in his dresser. I ended up having to dry all of his clothes. Today he somehow stopped the load while it was going and took the soaking load of laundry out and put it in a basket with some towels in it. There was water all over the floor! I told him he can't help anymore. He was traumatized. We'll have to work out doing the laundry together, rather than him doing it on his own.
No comments:
Post a Comment